Sunday, September 2, 2012

My Sites: Connecting to people and information

 

  • How do I visit my own profile page?
  • How do I see other people’s profiles?
  • How do I choose which people or groups can see certain details in my profile?
  • How do you see people’s tags?
  • How do you add colleagues?
 
How do I visit my own profile page?

You can click on your name in the top-right corner of most pages, and then click My Profile. You can also search for your own profile by using People Search.

My Profile

How do I see other people’s profiles?

You can locate profiles by using search from your My Site or by using People Search. On some SharePoint sites, if people’s names appear as hyperlinks, you can click the link to visit their profile pages.

People Search from My Sites

Searching for someone from your My Site.

People Search

Searching for someone by using People Search.

How do I choose which people or groups can see certain details in my profile?

Depending on how your profiles are set up by your organization, you may be able to choose who can see some profile details in the Show To list on your Edit Profile page.

Show To

 
How do you see people’s tags?

By clicking on their Tags and Notes page in their profiles.

Social Tags

How do you add colleagues?

In your profile, browse to the Colleagues page, and then click Add Colleagues.

Add Colleagues

 

Tags van Technorati: ,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment