First of all followed all the below “ possible” solutions…
1. Click "Start" icon, then "Run" input "Services.msc" click ok, and restart "WebClient" service.
2. Add your team site to the "Trusted sites" location of browser.
3. Clear the cache of IE on your client computer.
4. Uncheck the "Enable Protected Mode" of your browser.
5. Use 32-bit IE browser to open your team site, do not use 64-bit IE browser.
6. Add Desktop Experience Feature on the Windows SharePoint servers
7. Use IE 9
8. Add Registry setting HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\WebClient\Parameters\AuthForwardServerList (Multi-String Value) with the URL of the SharePoint server
9. Change Registry setting for: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\WebClient\Parameters\BasicAuthLevel to 2
None of them worked for me…
Then I found out that I was missing the below client in my Advanced Network Settings
I added the below Registry setting (first made a Registry back up)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\NetworkProvider\Order with this content:
After a reboot the Web Client Network showed up BUT…
When checking the Windows Services, I was no longer able to start the Web Client Service
After running : sfc /scannow (with Elevated permissions)
Rebooted my machine again, checked the services (Web Cient service was started now) and checked whether I was able to open a SharePoint Library in Explorer View….
Which it did…